Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Aircraft Assemblers with 3 years of experience for a contract assignment in Stuart, FL. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with a leader in the aerospace industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Aircraft Assembler are as follows: Other duties may be assigned
- Under the direction of higher classified Aircraft Assembly Mechanics, work in assigned manufacturing production department to learn and perform a variety structural assembly operations, fastener installation, and structural assembly operations.
- Works from drawings, blueprints manufacturing specifications and procedures, quality procedures and instructions, operations and work sheets and company, military and customer specifications and procedures.
- Drills, edge, fills, fits, and assembles a variety of detail parts, skins and honeycomb details.
- Inspects for proper installations and integrity.
- Approves and stamps acceptable assemblies and reject assemblies not meeting requirements.
- Performs Production Accountability duties associated with the processing, verification, quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
- Performs a variety of structural assembly and fastener operations.
- Inspects for proper fastener installation and edge distance requirements.
- Performs fitting and rework operations.
- Maintains necessary documentation and records.
- Keeps work clean and orderly.