Aircraft Components Repair Technicians - Savannah, GA
STS Aviation Group •
STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Aircraft Components Repair Technicians in Savannah, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Under close supervision, repair and overhaul internal and external aircraft assemblies, subassemblies and components in accordance with our client's Repair Station requirements.
- Develop and apply basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate to area of specialization
- Perform repairs of mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies through removals, repair or replacement of defective parts and/or fabrication of replacement parts, and installations in accordance with blueprints, component maintenance manuals, vendor documents, verbal instructions, engineering dispositions, On The Job Training (OJT), and other authorized maintenance data
- All activities to be in accordance with Repair Station requirements ensuring all parts and assemblies meet conformance
- Set up and operate necessary test equipment in accordance with required documentation to perform functional and operational tests of mechanical and electrical aircraft components for return to service
- Inspect all detail parts using blueprints, component and/or overhaul manuals and other required maintenance data to ensure conformity requirements are met
- Maintain and utilize all required paperwork in accordance with FAA Repair Station requirements
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area including test equipment and peripherals
- Comply with all company and legislative environmental health and safety regulations
- Remove skins and related components on flight controls and secondary structure components, locate and install/reinstall parts
- Remove and install APUs and perform all required APU maintenance for all Gulfstream aircraft models. Read and understand Gulfstream and Honeywell Maintenance Manuals regarding APU maintenance and repair.
- Fabricate and repair sheetmetal and associated mechanical parts, components and/or equipment by rolling, shrinking, stretching, braking, riveting or other mechanical means
- Fabricate and repair wiring and electrical assemblies and harnesses utilizing acceptable repair and fabrication processes including splicing, soldering, and pinning of wires
- Demonstrate effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including troubleshooting, soldering and application of protective coatings
- Perform other duties as assigned
STS AeroStaff Services
offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: