Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians - Atlanta, GA
STS Aviation Group •
Now Hiring Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians!
STS AeroStaff Services is now offering Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technician
jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? If so, STS AeroStaff Services
offers the best GSE mechanic jobs in Atlanta, Georgia; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technician, don’t just wing it. Let STS AeroStaff Services
help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Aircraft Ground Support Equipment and a Premier Service Provider is currently seeking a skilled GSE Mechanic. Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines required, as well as the ability to troubleshoot electrical and hydraulic systems from schematics. Candidates are required to supply their own hand tools. Must be able to pass background check and have a valid driver’s license.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance repairs on GSE equipment
- Perform light & heavy repairs on GSE equipment
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, gas and LP)
- Troubleshoot A/C and D/C electrical systems
- Troubleshoot and repair Airstart systems
- Continue to receive ongoing training to gain knowledge of the equipment
- Maintain the required level of productivity
- Accurately complete vehicle repair orders timely
- Complete Vehicle repair order
- Responsible to note all parts used on a repair
- Responsible for accurate and complete repair
- Communicate safety concerns found on vehicles to management
- Communicate customer requests for service to management
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines experience: 3 years
- Good oral and written skills
- Must have tooling to meet minimum tool list
- Vocational training certificate or equivalent in work experience
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
- Ability to read an electrical schematic
- Knowledge of Generators 400 hz as well as 28volt
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems
- Ability to read a Hydraulic flow schematic
- Utilize computer software to diagnose Powertrain Management Systems
- Ability to repair 80 & 48 volt DC systems
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS AeroStaff Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787
Job Ident #: