Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians - Houston, TX
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services now offers Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technician jobs in Houston, Texas!
- Perform preventative maintenance repairs on GSE equipment
- Perform light & heavy repairs on GSE equipment
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, gas and LP)
- Troubleshoot A/C and D/C electrical systems
- Ability to read an electrical schematic
- Knowledge of Generators 400 hz as well as 28volt
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems
- Ability to read a Hydraulic flow schematic
- Utilize computer software to diagnose Powertrain Management Systems
- Ability to repair 80 & 48 volt DC systems
- Troubleshoot and repair Airstart systems
- Continue to receive ongoing training to gain knowledge of the equipment
- Maintain the required level of productivity
- Accurately complete vehicle repair orders timely
- Complete Vehicle repair order
- Responsible to note all parts used on a repair
- Responsible for accurate and complete repair
- Communicate safety concerns found on vehicles to management
- Communicate customer requests for service to management
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines experience: 3 years
- Good oral and written skills
- Must have tooling to meet minimum tool list
- Vocational training certificate or equivalent in work experience
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services
works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787
. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time!
Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Job Ident #: