Jett Pro Line Maintenance is seeking a Station Manager for our SMF,
CA repair station located at Sacramento Airport. Ideal candidate must
have the following minimum qualifications:
- Working Manager performing duties outlined in Jett Pro’s manuals.
- Prepare assignments of technicians; administration and attendance via time force.
- Ensure all technicians operate in compliance with approved air
carriers’ maintenance approved manuals, GMM, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all technicians are familiar with Jett Pro proprietary manuals (RSM, QCM, SOP, TPM, and Employee handbook).
- Monitor manpower required on all assigned shifts; responsible
directly or indirectly of assigning technicians to obtain maximum
productivity and efficiency.
- Coordinate and control personnel, equipment, tooling, and resources
to assure the customer aircraft on an AOG situation is corrected in a
timely manner, satisfying the air carriers’ operational requirements.
- Ensure all station tooling is calibrated in accordance with FAA and
air carriers’ specifications. Track and monitor the calibration
validity, availability, and serviceability of all tooling.
- Ensure all technicians comply with Jett Pro’s Work Behavior Policy
- Communicate with respective Sr. Manager on all station issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure frequent review of emails, phone messages and “Read & Sign” memos.
- Ensure turnover log eM3 is reviewed and completed by your team.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with the Sr. Manager
- Coordinate with Sr. Manager and HR on all hiring and firing matters.
- Ensure all Jett Pro paperwork is reviewed for accuracy and submitted accordingly when due.
- Recruit, hire, and train new technicians
- Evaluate MX discrepancies and resolve concerns
- Ensure MX activities are in compliance with company and customer requirements
- Perform additional duties as needed
- Must be flexible to work nights, holidays, weekends, and some travel
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be extremely organized
- Must be able to multi-task
- Able to meet strenuous deadlines
- Strong leadership skills
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have five years line maintenance experience
- 2 years minimum prior management experience preferred