Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
FULL-TIME Opportunity in Arizona
$50,000 - $90,000 annual salary
*$10k stipend and $5k stipend available.*
We’re hiring an Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) responsible for the overall maintenance and safety of our on-site fleet and will be qualified to support our AS350B3, EC130 This is a key role to ensure our team can safely maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance services on EC130 or AS350 B3 series aircraft including mechanical inspections, screening, repairs and provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
- Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log, place replacement requests when necessary and document part expenditures.
- Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with the company’s information security standards.
- Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments, vendors and team members.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow AMTs and operations team.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
- EC130 or AS350 B3 series aircraft maintenance experience
- Federal Aviation Regulations and EMS aviation practices knowledge
- Avionics troubleshooting and electrical repair experience
- Aircraft maintenance systems, records and maintenance support and planning
- Related experience under CFR Parts 133, 135 and 145
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Why Choose Med-Trans: Our mission of providing care to the world at a moments notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
If your passion is helicopters and you’re ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.