Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech Inc is seeking an Aircraft Maintenance and Repair in Coatesville, PA.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems, installation of critical dynamic components (gear boxes, driveshafts, and rotor blades), control rods and landing gear.
- Must be able to use and interpret various types of test equipment and work from maintenance manuals and wiring diagrams.
- Will be responsible for performing various inspections and appropriate maintenance documentation. A&P license required.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program and comply with and participate in the FOD program.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and evaluations skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be proficient in using a computer and in Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and take direction from Lead and Manager
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical school certification and/or U.S. Military experience (preferred).
- A&P license required
- 3+ years of recent experience minimum; and/or industry experience working on rotorcraft
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC