Veteran Aircraft Mechanic - Greensboro, North Carolina - NO LICENSE OR TOOLS REQUIRED 11705
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Aircraft Mechanic - Working Heroes
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking military veterans with experience repairing aircraft for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN. This is a contract to direct / full time opportunity!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Mechanic will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Current A&P license preferred (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must be a U.S. military Veteran to qualify for this program.
- Must be willing to perform all functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: