Aircraft Mechanic II - Sheet Metal
PowerHouse Resources International •
- Must be able to perform all duties associated with aircraft sheet metal support on T-38 aircraft
- Maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty, including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatic, fuel systems and mechanical components
- Applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and
- Applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation,
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints, sketches, drawings, specifications, WCDs, and work orders in manufacturing aircraft sheet metal structures or manufactures manuals.
- Manufactures and installs new parts and reinforcing, patching and replacing defective parts, applies accurate riveting, soldering, and spot-welding techniques for proper spacing, fit, durability, structural soundness and appearance.
- Minimum of 3 years of sheet metal aircraft maintenance experience.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)