THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US.®
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none.
Are you inspired?
We are recruiting for an Aircraft Mechanic II to work at our Port Angeles and Kelso, Washington bases of operations.
***This position is eligible for up to $5,000 relocation assistance and a sign on bonus of $7,500 - $15,000 depending on experience. Must be available to begin full time employment on July 8, 2019.***
Please visit our website at www.lifeflight.org for salary information and to apply!
The Aircraft Mechanic II provides onsite maintenance support for Life Flight Network (LFN) aircrafts including management of base inventory, planning and scheduling aircraft maintenance, maintenance of the base library and LFN owned ground support equipment. The Aircraft Mechanic II is also responsible for aviation maintenance including assisting in planning, evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining services for LFN in compliance with LFN’s FAA Part 135 air carrier certificate.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Completion of two years of an Aviation Science trade or vocational school, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3.5 years as Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- Airframe and Powerplant Certification required
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
- Responsible for having a thorough knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Three years of FAR 135 turbine rotorcraft maintenance experience
- Three years’ experience working for an EMS helicopter program preferred
- Maintenance experience on AW119, EC135 and PC12 desirable
- Avionics experience desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical abilities sufficient to handle complex technical and administrative issues
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong work ethic with team-oriented approach
- Must pass background check and pre-employment DOT drug test
- Ability to work overtime, evenings, and weekends as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Able to take initiative, creating, implementing and improving procedures
- Travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area is required. Must possess a valid Driver’s license and automobile in good repair. Must provide proof of auto insurance and meet Driver’s Policy requirements
All Aircraft Mechanic II candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Aircraft Mechanic II - Benefits:
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with automatic 4% employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at www.lifeflight.org