Houston Aviation Center, LLC •
FAA Certified A&P Mechanic-Piston Aircraft
Company Information: Our facility provides scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs as an authorized Cirrus Aircraft service center, as well as services for Beechcraft, Cessna, Icon, Mooney and Piper single and twin engine piston and turbo prop aircraft, including phase and annual inspections. Our services are consistently in high demand, which provides an atmosphere for stable, long term employment. Developing personal relationships will all of our aircraft customers is one of the reasons for our success.
Job Description: Full time position(s) for qualified FAA certified A&P Mechanic, working with piston aircraft and light turbine. Work schedule is Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm; voluntary overtime occasionally available.
Benefits: Health, dental and life insurance (upon satisfactory completion of probationary period). Paid sick time, paid vacation, paid holidays, and potential bonuses apply after first year of employment.
Compensation: Hourly (rate dependent upon experience)
Qualified candidates email resume.No phone calls please.
- FAA A&P Mechanic's Certificate mandatory
- (2) years of recent airframe and power plant employment history on various piston aircraft; Cirrus experience a definite plus. Will consider candidates with less than the stated employment history.
- Professional, friendly demeanor, possesses good teamwork skills, communicates well with customers, management and staff.
- Must have a complete set of hand tools particular to this trade, or the ability to obtain them within 30 days of employment
- Ability to read and use maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, schematics, SBs and ADs in order to troubleshoot effectively and perform work assignments efficiently and within estimated/budgeted time
- General computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able and willing to work in the elements
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and participate in company drug and alcohol screening program.
- Successful completion of company paid Cirrus Aircraft internet-based maintenance course at onset of employment (to be conducted on site).
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)