Windward Aviation •
:Maintains aircraft airworthiness by assessing aircraft systems, locating and repairing failures. Serving General Aviation piston and turboprop aircraft. Featuring quality maintenance and service for Beech, Cessna, Mooney and Piper. New business expansion planned for 2018, need 2-3 key technicians.
- Test aircraft systems.
- Locates aircraft system failures by troubleshooting systems including fuel, hydraulic, flight controls, electrical, rigging, engine controls, pneumatics and landing gear using appropriate equipment
- Corrects aircraft system failures by researching solutions, removing, repairing and replacing components
- Verifies system results by conducting function checks
- Maintains air safety by adhering to regulations and manual, such as FAA, ATA, parts manuals, technical orders, etc., including repair and replacement limits
- Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
Great work ethic, Troubleshooting and repairing electrical, fuel, hydraulic, gear and flight control rigging, engine tuning; Ability to use inspection tools, Knowledge of and competency in Aluminum and Steel repair methods, Engine maintenance, Documentation of Actions, Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations; Light lifting; FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate; Inspection Authorization a plus!
SALARY: $31,000-62,000 annually
Full Time, 2-10 years experience minimum
Windward Aviation, KLNA Lantana Airport 561-966-8668 www.windwardaviation.net
Job Ident #: