The Aircraft Parts Specialist position works with our nationwide maintenance and training locations to insure aircraft fleet availability via parts administration. This person should be capable of working in a dynamic environment and be able to envision and implement procedures to better distribute and pre-position parts/supplies. This position works closely with aircraft technicians and numerous vendors.
- Three years of related parts managing experience in an aviation related environment
- Computer proficient
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and make sound decisions
- General aviation aircraft parts experience
- CORRIDOR aircraft maintenance tracking software experience
- Airframe and Powerplant certification