Aircraft Structures Technician I, II or III
Western Aero Repair, Inc. •
Western Aero Repair is an FAA/EASA 145 Repair Station located in Denver, Colorado. We are seeking skilled technicians to join our team repairing and overhauling military and commercial aircraft components. We specialize in fixed-wing structures and are in search of individuals with sheet metal and mechanical skills.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Competitive salary, our starting salary range is $25/hr to $30/hr, depending on experience
- Work indoors in a 110,000-square foot climate-controlled facility
- Fixed Monday-Friday work shift, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Simple IRA retirement with corporate matching of up to 3% of employee contribution
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- PTO, plus seven paid holiday days
- Support our nation’s military
- Opportunities for advancement
- Integrity, Honesty, Initiative, Accountability, Responsible Behavior
- Mechanical aptitude
- Successful completion of a drug background investigation and pre-employment drug screening
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English
- Per ITAR and/or EAR regulations, employees must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S. or properly licensed foreign persons
Current A&P License or 2-3 years’ work experience in the aviation industry.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Perform maintenance, overhaul and repair of fixed-wing structures and components in fixtures or on a bench
- Repair sheet metal, structures surfaces and assemblies
- Comply with all FAA regulatory requirements
- A commitment to safety of flight through industry regulatory, customer contractual and company policy compliance, including adherence to all repair manuals, technical data and maintenance manuals
- Maintain complete and accurate records
- Other duties as assigned
0-2 years’ experienceTechnician II:
2-4 years’ experienceTechnician III:
5 or more years’ experience
Our employees don’t just punch a time clock. Safety of flight is our passion, both for our military and commercial clients. We simply want the best.
To apply, please visit www.westernaerorepair.com.
Western Aero Repair
5995 Washington St.
Denver, CO 80216
Job Ident #: