Per Diem Offered for Candidates that Qualify!!
Time and a Half on Overtime!
No Tools Required!
The Aircraft Technician I, under close supervision, performs or assists with inspection, maintenance, and repair of basic aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments. Perform basic aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications under close supervision. Assist with movement of aircraft as required.
- Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paper work in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
- Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
- Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic power units, hydraulic lift platforms, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
- Ensure all customer property is properly protected.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status