Helicopter Mechanic (AMT)-McClellan, CA
- Competitive Compensation
- Signing Bonuses & Relocation Assistance Available with minumm time commitments
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN FULL-TIME Opportunity
We’re hiring an Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) responsible for the overall maintenance and safety of our on-site fleet and will be qualified to support our AS350B3e / H125. This is a key role to ensure our team can safely maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance services including mechanical inspections, screening, repairs and provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
- Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log, place replacement requests when necessary and document part expenditures.
- Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with the company’s information security standards.
- Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments, vendors and team members.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow AMTs and operations team.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
- Federal Aviation Regulations and EMS aviation practices knowledge
- Avionics troubleshooting and electrical repair experience
- Aircraft maintenance systems, records and maintenance support and planning
- Related experience under CFR Parts 133, 135 and 145
Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical transport service, REACH is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers. EEO Statement
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.