Assembler - 184831
Chipton Ross Inc •
Duration 15 months
Description Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler for an opportunity in Clearwater, FL
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Conformal Coating Assembler
Under minimal supervision, Responsible for providing protection for a variety of circuit boards through the use of coatings, adhesives, potting, and thermal compounds.
Responsible for providing protection for a variety of circuit boards through the use of coatings, adhesives, potting, and thermal compounds for the encapsulation (protective enclosure) of assemblies.
Reports to Supervisor.
• Ability to read and interprets prints, labeling diagrams and mixing ratios.
• Operate several different types of dispensing and coating machines to meet customer specifications.
• Mask and/or tape circuit boards in areas that are to be free of conformal coating or potting.
• Inspect assemblies to ensure proper coating coverage.
• Maintain the coating and dispensing machines to ensure proper operating condition.
• Remove any excess coating and perform manual touch-up of any areas the coating machine may miss so boards maintain a consistent high quality.
• Transport racks of circuit boards from one destination to another to continue the manufacturing process.
• Maintain machines including changing the fluids and mixers and cleaning machines to ensure proper and efficient operation.
• Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe and clean working environment at all times.
• Must complete applicable Specific Function Training courses.
• Additional tasks may be assigned by the supervisor to accommodate fluctuating production requirements.
• Encapsulation of discrete assemblies.
• Replenishes chemicals, solvents, compounds, process fluids as required, including dispensing into secondary containers and chemical cleaning.
• Prepares and applies potting, bonding and coating compounds, lubricants, spray coats or insulated tape to a variety of components and assemblies, inclusive of all finishing processes.
• Advances or retrieves product, material, and tools in house and from local suppliers for self and others.
• Knowledge of various materials used.
A positive attitude and dependability is a must for this position.
• Must have Mechanical/assembly skills and be able to develop scope skills.
• Ability to read prints/instructions.
• Good dexterity and experience working with small pieces of hardware.
• Must have an attention to detail.
• Ability to precisely mix and apply chemicals.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Full-Time, 9/80A-2nd Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)