PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking Assembly Mechanics for an open position in Wichita, KS.
- Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures.
- Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
- Drill out rivets
- Shoot rivets in skin panels
- Squeeze rivets common to interior structure
- Remove Hi locs
- Install Hi locs
- Perform cut and splices
- Pull holes
- Oversize holes
- Layout holes by hand
- Ability to read and interpret drawings (blueprints)
- Ability to install freeze plugs
- Install bushings
- Workers must be able to work any shift needed.
- 10+ years' experience (at least 10 years, if they are not as strongly skilled then they probably need more years of experience) (A&P license is not a requirement)
- Contractors will work in the 737 fuselage area so they must have strong sheet metal experience.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)