PITTSBURGH INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS, founded in 1929 is a nationwide leader in aviation maintenance and electronics training and is currently seeking a FULL TIME AVIATION MAINTENANCE (A&P) INSTRUCTOR at its growing branch campus in Hagerstown, MD.
Overview of Job Duties:
- Conduct classroom lectures using approved lesson plans
- Assist students in the shop/laboratory
- Coordinate shop projects and keep inventory of training equipment and supplies
- Submit accurate grade and attendance information at established intervals
- Participate in on-the-job and formalized training programs
Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30AM – 3:30PM and occasional Saturdays to participate in the school’s open house and other school events.
PIA offers full time employees healthcare benefits including medical, dental, vision and EAP services; a Simple IRA Retirement plan including company match; paid time off including holidays; other employment benefits.
Job Type: Full-time