Avionics Installer [CA-M]
CAT Aerostaffing •
Summary and Details:
Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Job Type: Contract or Contract-to-Direct
- Job Location: Mojave, California & San Antonio, Texas
- Pay Range: Up to $30/hr
- Payment Method: Electronic deposit weekly
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications. Two years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two years related work experience. Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, and all safety regulations.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)