BOEING AIRCRAFT A&P Mechanic (VC25B) - LICENSED - San Antonio, Texas 23230
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanic for an opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure and systems in accordance with standard repair processes
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
- Use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
- A detailed knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, cable tensiometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers, etc. is required.
- The mechanic will be required to access aircraft data via computer systems and initiate on-line parts and discrepancy requests.
- Maintain necessary certifications, licenses and permits as required for assigned work.
- The candidate must be able to ascend and descend vertical work ladders, work in confined spaces, and lift loads of approximately 35 pounds.
- Must be able to work various shifts and/or an alternate baseline schedule that may frequently change to support mission requirements and may include weekends and holidays. Mission requirements and/or workload may require both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum 3 or more years of experience
- A 3rd party background check relating to personal and business finances, residences, employment history, past drug use, prior military service, and criminal behavior will be conducted prior to a start date.
- Must currently possess an FAA A&P License or Military Technical School equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)