Bench Structures Mechanic - Little Rock, AR
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Build aircraft parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies using blueprints, CATIA models, company standards and/or work instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years&8217; corporate aircraft experience in composites.
- Able to work from blueprints, sketches or diagrams.
- Able to set up and operate all standard shop equipment.
- Must have required hand tools.
- Able to lift 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must not be allergic to resins, aluminum dust, glues, epoxy adhesives or fiberglass.
- Able to stand approximately 8 hours a day.
- Able to work well with other team members
Additional Desired Qualifications:
Knowledge of metal or composite shaping, heat treatment of metal, hand forming and tube manufacturing.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.