American CyberSystems, Inc •
The calibration administrator’s primary responsibilities are to facilitate the performance of equipment calibration services and to ensure the accuracy of calibration records.
• Facilitation of external calibration services for internal customers.
• Resolution of calibration/repair questions and issues.
• Verification of calibration record accuracy.
• Correction of calibration records.
• Review and approval of calibration estimates and invoices.
• Evaluation and reporting of calibration costs.
• Calibration lab organization and maintenance.
Candidate must have 3 years of calibration administration or customer service and record keeping experience.
Candidate must be able to:
• Be customer oriented.
• Work cooperatively and professionally with external service providers.
• Keep extremely accurate records.
• Use computers and various software applications and database systems.
• Understand the basic calibration process.
• Work overtime when necessary.
Local Candidates who can travel within 30 miles radius
Must have 3 years of calibration administration or customer service and record keeping experience.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)