Ballard Aviation, Inc. •
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for an A&P Mechanic/IA/Chief Inspector with at least 6 years of heavy King Air experience, 15 years+ preferred.
NOTE: All Applicants must meet minimum experience levels to be considered for Interview
Performs Calendar/Hourly Progressive Phase Inspections to Include Pre-Purchase Inspections and Aircraft Modifications.
- Performs Trouble Shooting and Correction of Discrepancies on King Air Turboprop Aircraft, Mechanical Components, and Systems.
- Experienced in Complete removal and installation of aircraft Interiors.
- Also, complete removal and installation of turboprop engines and all aspects of engine rigging.
- This work will be performed on Both Company and Customer Owned Aircraft.
The technician will be responsible for using sound judgment and technical aptitude to perform troubleshooting, modification, sheet metal repairs, and other maintenance duties.
- Work would be performed in accordance with specified manuals, procedures and FAA regulations.
Chief Inspector would need to have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and analytical skills utilizing sound judgment and possess a “CAN-DO” attitude.
- Must be willing to work overtime and possibly weekends from time to time.
Ballard is an EOE company.
- Extra Pay for Inspection Authorization and/or Pilot’s License.
- Pay above Industry Standards, and depending on Experience.
- Very Minimal travel.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Clean, low-time, late-model equipment.
- We are a privately-owned, 40-year-old company that is at the top of our field for King Air restoration and sales.
- Prefer 6 to 15 years’ experience as an A&P Maintenance
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Beechcraft King Air 90, 200,300 and B300 series Aircraft.
- Cessna 208, Mustang, M2 and CJ experience a plus.
- Maintenance Technician would need a valid Passport for occasional travel outside of the United States.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and pass a Drug/Alcohol test and pass a background check.
- The technician would be required to provide their own tools.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)