Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to follow instructions to perform any structural repairs either minor or major including but not limited to sheet metal and composite materials
- Need to demonstrate full understanding on reading blueprints to be used either to modify or fabricate new parts
- Performing inspections, repairs, services and modifications according to FAA regulations and standards.
- Perform scheduled and special inspections, correct discrepancies, service systems, adjust, repair or replace parts and/or assemble as authorized and assigned.
- Determine malfunctions by performing standard tests and inspections by using common and diagnostic test equipment.
- Remove, inspect, assemble and install major helicopter components, parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies.
- Remove, disassemble, inspect, repair or replace, assemble and install airframe parts, assemblies; inspect, remove, repair or replace and assemble engine, hydraulic, electrical, fuel and ambient system.
- Service any/all aircraft systems. Support towing, parking, mooring and storage of aircraft as required by leads. Wash, clean, prepare for customer delivery of the aircraft if required
- Perform and maintain any/all paperwork on job performed, materials used, task performed, and time used.
- Perform on-the-job training for co-workers as assigned.
- Be available and qualified to travel as assigned by the Operations Director to perform routine, preventive or corrective maintenance, and support company or customer or customer owned aircraft.
- Able to work 4 day / 10 hr per day 2.30 PM -1.00 AM shift if required
- Support the shop with components wrapping/unwrapping/crating/uncrating etc.
- Able to work with the computer to document the work performed
- Follow FOD inspections criteria maintaining the work place and parts clean and organized
- A&P Required
- 5-7 Years Aviation Experience
- Experience on Repairs of Helicopter Dynamic Components will be a plus
- Able to follow instructions and work under minimal supervision
- Able to enter information on the computers for work performed
- Follow AS9100 regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability