LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technician for an opportunity in Littleton, CO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Technician working from engineering drawings, written work instructions and process specifications, you will assemble structural and precision mechanical components in a shop environment
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic mechanical electromechanical or optical areas.
- Constructs troubleshoots calibrates adjusts tests and maintains equipment components devices or systems.
- Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal insturctions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments modifications and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Performs metal bending, water jet, metal rolling and metal stamping operations..
- Background of sheetmetal/structural experience required.
- Must work with safety glasses and/or goggles
- Ability to work with small parts; requires frequent use of hands and fingers
- Ability to read and execute written instructions
- Excellent hand and eye coordination required
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work with precision
- Demonstrated ability working in a team environment
- Basic familiarity with assembly and measuring tools, interpreting visual aids performing simple shop math.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers on a number line and understand how to calculate American weights, measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to work to the priorities of safety, quality and productivity.