Composite Mechanic - Greensboro, North Carolina 13801
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Composite Mechanics with experience performing body and structural repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Composite Technician will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft parts and structures on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years composite experience required.
- Previous experience in a 145 repair station is preferred.
- Experience with honeycomb and wet layup required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: