Composite Tech Sr- Tulsa, OK-
PDS Tech, Inc. •
No Tools Required!!
Time and a Half on OT!
Per Diem Available for Candidates that Qualify!
Under little or no supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: complex lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or complex repairs, in a production environment. Function as a team member and assist in providing technical direction to other team members. Possess the ability to organize and perform new job tasks with a working knowledge of other parts and part numbers. Establish priorities and assist in the development of work schedules. Must be proficient at directing and monitoring the work of team members. Willing to perform the job functions of a team leader in their absence.
- In a team oriented work environment, manufacture a wide variety of composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications. Possess the ability to perform close tolerance work.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and possess good communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, organize, execute, and obtain objectives with minimal direction.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the manufacturing competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Proficient at reading work orders, blueprints, GAC specifications, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Must be proficient in the use of special tools and equipment to include precision measuring devices such as 6" scale, 1" micrometer, 6" dial caliper.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Adapt to sudden schedule changes.
- Coordinate with other disciplines concerning projects.
- Support lean activities as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED.
- Q stamp qualified in related composite assembly processes.
- Must be able to use basic mathematical formulas to solve dimensional problems.
- Good working knowledge of computers and related software.
- Prefer but not necessary : Experience with repair utilizing hot bond and vacuum injection techniques.
- Five (5) years of related experience in composite manufacturing processes.
- Must be available to work ANY shift
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)