- Layup and cure composite parts using prepreg fabric, uni-tape, SMC, BMC and dry materials.
- Assemble, demold, and bond components and parts.
- Prepare parts and perform bonding and finishing by filling, sanding, grinding, and cleaning.
- Fit components by cutting, deburring, trimming and hand working materials.
- Use hand and power tools, measurement devices and equipment to perform production operations.
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures, including the Quality Management System.
About the Company:
Very stable, defense sub-contractor looking to grow workforce with experienced, and professional Composite Technicians II and III.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Vocational training or apprenticeship
- Must have 4-10 years of experience working in manufacturing, assembly, layup, or composite fabrication.
- Must be a US Person.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
For more information contact Nathan Ogden - (619) 770-0056.
Job Ident #: