The Core & Publications Analyst will be responsible for building and revising aircraft maintenance program templates into Traxxall's Maintenance Tracking software.
Traxxall was founded in 2013 and we have experienced tremendous growth in our short history. We currently have approximately 70 employees across the United States and Canada and we are continuing our grow our team and our customer base. We are a very nimble company who go above and beyond to provide a first class service and team that with our leading edge software.
- Build aircraft maintenance programs into the Master Core;
- Process aircraft maintenance program revisions from various manufacturers;
- Build and revise airworthiness directives and service bulletin type documents;
- Build and revise Publication Libraries;Liaise with Traxxall operations personnel as necessary regarding Master Core data/changes;
- Populate Salesforce with information relevant to condition and status of Master Core projects;
- Additional tasks that may be assigned which are normal and customary for this position.