Corporate A&P Mechanic
Aerotek Aviation is currently hiring an A&P Mechanic for a 3 -4 month contract in Augusta, GA performing maintenance on Corporate Jet Aircraft.
Pay Rate: $32.00 an hour (Per Diem split available)
A&P Mechanics will be responsible for performing routine maintenance and major calendar inspections for Falcon Jet and Hawker Aircraft. Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Removing and re-installing engines from turbofan and turboprop powered aircraft
- Perform operation checks and engine runs to ensure air-worthiness prior to departure.
- Inspect aircraft in accordance with OEM Light or Heavy Maintenance manuals.
- Evaluate removed components for serviceability and documents discrepancies (squawks). Re-installs and tests components after completed inspection.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all airframe systems as required (hydraulics, landing gear, etc). May perform fuel tank sealing on aircraft.
- Tests operation and repairs/adjusts, as required: engines, engine controls and accessories, propellers and controls, landing gear, hydraulic
systems and servicing, and flight controls, and adjusts rigging as required.
Current FAA A&P License
3+ years of Falcon Jet and/or Hawker maintenance experience
Basic set of A&P Tools
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)