NexGen Flight Solutions is seeking a certificated A&P mechanic with corporate aircraft experience in Gulftream, Bombardier, Cessna Jets, Dassault,
Honda Jet, etc.
NexGen represents the next evolution in aircraft management and offers potential candidates to be part of a new paradigm in aircraft management and to grow with one of the most cutting-edge management companies that is growing its business from the ground.
Perform aircraft maintenance, repairs and inspections to aircraft,
engines and components for the NGFS part 135 air charter operation and part 91
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Know all of the maintenance procedures, the use of the forms, tags and completing the required paperwork as outlined in NGFS General Maintenance Manual.
- Perform maintenance/inspections to aircraft.
- Perform Inspections and maintenance on company GSE.
- Maintain aircraft in an airworthy condition by performing your work to a professional standard.
- Correspond with Field Technical Representatives for problem solving when required or instructed. Make sure your tasks are documented for work perform or progressive signoffs at stopping points or completed; DAILY.
- Clean up your work areas at completion of task as well as at end of shift daily, to include tooling return and cords / hoses coiled and stowed.
- Stop all unsafe action when witnessed.
Required Education and Experience:
- A & P License
- 10 years of experience minimum
Preferred Education and Experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Corporate Business Jets.
- Strong Avionics background
- Associate Degree or higher degree in aviation or similar field of study.
- Five years’ experience in line / hangar maintenance and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience maintaining aircraft GSE
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
Reports to: Director of Maintenance
Work Authorization/ Security Clearance: In accordance
with applicable airport security regulations administered by the Department of
Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and/or other local
governing authorities, employee must obtain requisite security clearance.
Company will provide Equal Employment opportunities to qualified
persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other
protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee assistance program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off – 10 days per year
- Sick Time - 5 days per MD law
- Monday to Friday or as needed
- Overtime as necessary
Work Location:Work Remotely:Compensation
- Corporate Jet: 10 years (minimum)