Some mechanical ability required, disassemble aircraft and tag parts.
Sells parts by taking and clarifying customer orders; retrieving and selling new and replacement parts; receiving and recording new parts inventory; maintaining parts databases; maintaining safe and secure environment.
* Takes customer orders by listening to and clarifying requests; identifying parts
* Maintains parts inventory by verifying supplies; placing orders when order-points are reached.
* Stocks items by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins and on shelves; adjusting inventory system.
* Receives returned items by inspecting items; returning damaged items to supplier.
* Maintains safe and secure environment by following safety and security standards and procedures; complying with codes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading about new products.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
*Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Selling to Customer Needs, Meeting Sales Goals, Product Knowledge, Inventory Control, Professionalism, Job Knowledge
Monday - Friday 7:30 to 4:30