Drive and Rotor Maintenance Technician - Aurora, Oregon (9317)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Drive and Rotor Maintenance Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking both Entry Level (recent A&P Students or recently separated Military) and seasoned Technicians for an opportunity in Aurora, Oregon.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Drive and Rotor Maintenance Technicians perform overhaul, repair, inspections and testing of various drive & rotor components and parts.
- Read and interprets maintenance manuals, or other technical data to determine the feasibility and method to perform the assigned tasks.
- Cleans and inspects drive & rotor components and parts for damage and wear using visual examination and special tooling and equipment. Follows shop standard work procedures for clean up and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Replaces or repairs damaged or worn drive & rotor parts using general hand tools, special tools, pneumatic tools and precision measuring equipment. Assembles components with same tools and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required further education or advance instruction relative to technical field is desirable
- Requires 3+ years' mechanical experience and a strong aptitude for acquiring new mechanical skills and knowledge
- Certain highly qualified candidates with less experience may be considered for a Trainee role.
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license preferred (Airframe license is equivalent to 1-year experience; Powerplant license is equivalent to 1-year experience; A&P license is equivalent to 2 years' experience)
- Experience in Boeing 107/CH46 or Boeing 234/CH47 transmission components and or rotor head components preferred
- Documented military or commercial transmission or rotor head maintenance and/or component maintenance training preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: