EMS Helicopter Mechanic
Hospital Wing •
Experienced A&P Helicopter Technician
. Airbus, EC130 and AS350B3 experience preferred. In search of qualified helicopter mechanics to perform daily maintenance and be available for on call support. Expected work at Memphis, TN and opening at Jonesboro, AR (Hospital Wing’s ems base), but not limited to that base.
Work details are:
- Daily inspections
- Line Maintenance
- On call Maintenance duty as assigned.
- Applicants must possess and Maintain a valid FAA A&P Certification.
- Helicopter experience preferred but not required for right candidate.
- Airbus Helicopter, EC130 and Safran Helicopter experience preferred but not required.
- Have a thorough knowledge of compliance within FAA Regulations, MEL's and NEF's. Knowledge of navigating a Aircraft Maintenance Manual and be willing to learn Hospital Wing’s policies/procedures manual.
- Must be a self starter, and have confident decision making skills.
The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Please submit resumes, no walk ins please.
Some local travel required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)