Electrical/Mechanical Assembler - 186026
Chipton Ross Inc •
Duration 5 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical/Mechanical Assembler for an opening in Orlando, FL.
RESPONSIBILITIES:The Electronic/Mechanical Assembler works with other manufacturing employees on the manufacturing and installation of electronic subassemblies. This position works in a production environment in support of production and customer repairs.
• Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
• Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, bond or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand-tools and equipment.
• Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on circuit boards, assemblies and end-products.
• Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, crimping or related bonding procedures and equipment.
• Capable of assembling, alignment and test of small electro-mechanical assemblies while under limited supervision.
• Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies into next higher assemblies.
• Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, conformal coating parts and assemblies.
• May perform assembly operations under a magnifying device.
• Responsible for ensuring that specified quality standards are met for all tasks completed.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Standards.
• Skilled in electrical/mechanical assembly.
• Skilled in conducting testing and inspections of products throughout the assembly process.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Current J-STD-001 Solder Certification required and expiration date must be greater than 3 months minimum.
• 3 - 5 years experience in an electronic/mechanical production environment with a strong focus on quality
EDUCATION:Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)