Engine Mechanic L2 - Aguadilla, Puerto Rico 12731
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Engine Mechanics with commercial aircraft engine repair experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Puerto Rico.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Engine Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft engines in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of commercial aircraft repair experience.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Recent A-320 experience and 80-hour GEN FAM required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: