Qualifications and requirements:
- General knowledge of aviation regulations
- Component in the use of hand tools
- Ability to interface with computers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to read technical publications and drawings
- Familiarity with systems within a production environment
- Exposure to quality systems
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.