F-15 Depot Level Electrical Tech
Aviation Placements •
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs and supervises aircraft electrical and environmental (E&E).functions activities. Troub leshoots, inspects, removes, installs, repairs, modifies, overhau ls and operates aircraft systems, components and associated support equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repair cockpit a nd external lighting.
• Troubleshoot and repair generator/emergency generator malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and repair aircraft wiring and connectors.
• Remove and install Intertial Drive Generator (IDG) and perform operational checks.
• Remove and replace engine bay fire loop sensors.
• Troubleshoot and repair ECS System Components and perform operational checks.
• Ability to train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level.
• Ability to mainntain technical orders and training records.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Academic: High School Graduate, or higher education. FlS Electrical Systems Technician courses
from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies.
• Professional/Specialty: F-15 Aircraft Electrical & Environmental (E&E)
• Total Number of years: 5
• Years in Skill Level (if required): 3
• Ability to Diagnose I Repair F-15 electrical and environmental system malfunctions.
• Troublehoot aircraft wiring and effect repair.
• Remove and replace Electrical/ Environmental components and perform operational checks.
• Isolate and repair cockpit internal and aircraft externa l lighting.
• Extensive experience in diagnosing electrical malfunctions and utilizing schematics to effect repair.
QualificationsRequires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and eight to ten years of experience or Master’s degree and six to eight years of related experience or PhD and four to six years of related experience.
Job Ident #: