F-15 Radar Modernization Program- Technician- Mountain Home, ID
PDS Tech, Inc. •
This position is designated to support the F-15E Radar Modernization Program (RMP). Selected applicants will possess skills specific to supporting electrical and/or environmental systems and subsystems within the F-15E aircraft.
- Technician will be required to assemble, disassemble, and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul. Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Selected applicant must have skills specific to wire routing, splicing, terminations.
- Knowledge and skills of the F-15E (or similar) Environmental Control Systems (ECS) a plus.
- Technician will be required to perform validation/verification testing of systems and components via functional operations checks.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements. Oversees training. Works under general direction.
- Interim Secret Clearance
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #: