F-16 AIRCRAFT FUEL SYSTEM MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST "Needed"
Aviation Placements •
We provide Technical Support to all bases. Our task is to train, assist, and actively advise the RSAF in the accomplishment of Organizational and Intermediate Level maintenance. This training is accomplished using a combination of English language training (basic and technical terminology), formal classroom instruction and Structured On-The-Job-Training. The objective of training is to provide the necessary skills to independently maintain the RSAF F-15, at the Organizational Level of maintenance.
We are expanding this to include Back Shop.
Duties: Task & Responsibility
Qualifications: Skills & Experience
- Inspects, removes, repairs, install and modifies aircraft fuel and in-flight refueling systems.
- Advises on technical problems of fuel systems repair and maintenance
- Installs, repair and modifies aircraft fuel and in-flight refueling systems.
- Inspects aircraft fuel systems repair activities.
- Troubleshoots, inspects, repair and maintains assigned aircraft and equipment.
- Perform On-the-Job Training (OJT) for assigned trainees.
- Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
- Orders and receives parts.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in RSAF AFSC, or equivalent, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (level).
- Qualification as an F-15 Fuel System Technician is mandatory.
- In addition, experience in performing or supervision functions such as the installation, repair, or modification of aircraft fuel systems is mandatory.
- Single or Accompanied status
- Free housing in a secure compound
- All utilities paid by the company
- Free transportation
- Full medical with dental and optical insurance
- 30 days annual paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
- Tax Free
Must have prior experience
Must be 7-level craftsman
Must be able to provide Resume, DD214 & Training Certificates
Send Resume,DD214 & Training Certificates
Job Ident #: