As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
High School graduate/GED.
Airframe and Power Plant License preferred.
Three (3) years aerospace/aviation experience or equivalent mechanical experience such as auto mechanics, heavy equipment, etc.
- Sheet metals skills a plus, fabrication of parts/shims, must be able to follow engineering drawings and knowledge of using precise measuring tools, calipers, feeler gauges etc.. knowledge with using countersinks, reamers, rivet guns and other Sheetmetal tools.
- Must be able to work in a team filled environment and at a high pace environment working to achieve the milestones set for the days activities.
- Hydraulic systems experience with landing gears, composite trimming and edge filling a plus, ability or experience rigging flight control surfaces flaps, spoilers etc Knowledge in swaging of hydraulic lines and fuel lines.
- Must be able to work in a team filled environment and at a high pace rate working to achieve the milestones set for the days activities
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small-space restricted areas and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Solumina and Smarteam experience preferred.
- Requires ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams and use all tools required to do the job.
- Must be skilled in close tolerance work and have knowledge of use of special tools and ability to perform close tolerance work such as drilling, reaming, ship fitting parts, etc.
- Ability to operate hydraulic mule pumps, fixtures, and jigs.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.