Fixed Wing Mechanic - DE
HSGI, Inc. •
Seeking fixed wing mechanic with 5+ years corporate/business jet experience.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent. FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
· Minimum 5 (five) years experience in Corporate Jet and/or Business Jet maintenance environment, preferably on Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc..
· APU Operation qualified.
· Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
· Lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
· Work and bend in confined work space.
· Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
· Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
Job Ident #: