GO TEAM- AOG Travel A&P Mechanic
Certified Aviation Services, LLC •
Position Type: Permanent
GOTEAM AOG ON-CALL TRAVEL A&P TECHNICIANS/STRUCTURE TECHNICIANS/AVIONICS TECHNICIANS
- Perform AOG Maintenance and Repairs on a variety of Aircraft.
- Perform a wide range of maintenance duties including engine removal and replacement, landing gear removal and replacement, repacking landing gear struts, sheet metal repairs, avionics etc.
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA Approved Technical Data.
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals, Technical Dispositions, Engineering Orders, Maintenance Drawings etc.
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, task cards, work-orders, and RTS paperwork.
- Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufactures manuals.
- Work typically requires a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components, a thorough knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modification and repair and the ability to determine functionality of non-complex electrical systems.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally (Passport Required)
- Must be able to pass airport security background checks, and willing to work flexible shifts to include nights and weekends to meet customer demands.
- Technicians will be responsible for completing time-sensitive aircraft repairs in the field.
- This position requires the technician to display a professional demeanor and project this atmosphere to our customers while working in sometimes unfamiliar locations throughout the world.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal and installation of critical support structures.
- Locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
- 4+ years of On-Aircraft heavy structures experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience in working with schematics, specifications, assembly drawings and standard operating procedures.
- Must be able to ascend and descend vertical work ladders, work in confined spaces,and lift loads of approximately 50 lbs.
- Exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms, using PPE as required, and handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material.
- FAA Certification in Airframe and Powerplant License is preferred.
Willing to travel
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)