GSE / Facility Mechanic
AIRBORNE Tampa •
, Florida, United States
This position will be required to perform, to some degree, maintenance on building systems and maintenance on motorized equipment.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must qualify for airport SIDA badge.
- Two or more years working in industrial maintenance or related field.
- Troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of industrial and motorized equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs in support of commercial building maintenance.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision necessary for the normal day to day operation not determined at time of hire.
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Must have correctable near and far vision.
- Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel and walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)