HANGAR MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - LNK (Night Shifts)
Are you looking for a career with a company that offers top-tier pay, growth and advancement opportunities, and great travel benefits? You're in the right place! Our aircraft maintenance technicians are among the highest paid in the regional airline industry, and we pay for experience. In addition, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our technicians have significant opportunities to earn more and move throughout the course of their careers. With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Adhere to the Professional Standards as outlined in GMM 1-1.1.3.
2. Knowledge of Trans States Airlines policies, procedure and programs of the GMM and CAMP.
3. Continuously update Maintenance Control of aircraft status in his respective work center.
4. Ensure work center is properly maintained and clean.
5. Ensure maintenance in progress is accomplished in accordance with proper procedures and completed in the most effective and efficient manner.
6. Promote safety as number one priority in both aircraft and personnel.