Helicopter A&P Mechanic
Westwind Helicopters, Inc •
Position Type: Permanent
Helicopter A&P Mechanic with IA Rating
- Must have strong leadership skills and be able to perform work assigned, including but not limited to the repair, alterations, servicing, and performance of routine maintenance as well as non-routine maintenance on aircraft.
- Perform work as outlined on the applicable work forms, in accordance with the manufacturer’s maintenance manuals as well as the company approved maintenance program.
- Sign for accomplishment of work on applicable forms and/or records and be responsible for the work performed.
- Perform work while under the supervision of other employees as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensure that all labor and materials used are allocated to the proper work assignments.
- Must read and learn the procedures of company General Maintenance Manual, the Operations Specifications, the General Operations Manual, and the provisions of 14 CFR 135, and other applicable regulations necessary for the performance of his duties.
- A&P Certification with IA Certification and Factory Schools preferred.
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience working on Bell 206, Bell 407 and Sikorsky S76 airframes.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)