Sinton Helicopters is searching for an A&P mechanic to join our team. We are a family owned business with over 40 years of experience in fire fighting, forestry, aerial application, construction, geophysical airborne surveys, charter, power line/utility, heli skiing and more. We take great pride in hiring the most talented and professional mechanics. We are currently looking to fill a full-time position where the candidate is willing to possibly relocate to Paso Robles, CA.
Our A&P Mechanics perform a variety of general helicopter maintenance including, but not limited to:
- Detailed aircraft inspections
- Minor and major repairs and alterations
- Preventative maintenance and servicing
- Drive small to medium size fuel trucks.
- During the fire season, mechanics must be willing to work a rotation in the field, usually 12 days on and 12 days off. Bases are located around the Western US. All travel expenses are paid for.
- Currently looking for a mechanic to work on our McCall, Idaho contract 12/12.