Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified Aircraft Helicopter Mechanics interested in a long term contract position. The Mechanics will provide field maintenance in support of a Part 135 operation with a fleet of MD500 helicopters.
- This is a traveling position with a rotational schedule of 21 days on and 10 days off.
- Live where you want, we will provide your travel to the helicopter and provide lodging during the 21 days on.
- Must have an Airframe & Powerplant License
- 2+ years of helicopter maintenance experience required
- 1+ year minimum working on the MD500
- Must have the ability to pass a CDL physical
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
- Must be computer proficient
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a 10 year background check with no felonies
- Must provide own tools
Please submit your resume in MS Word format via e-mail to email@example.com.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)