Lawrence Air Service •
Come join the family.
We are seeking a reliable, long-term, A&P Mechanic with IA who can become our Director of Maintenance. Located in Eugene Oregon in heart of the beautiful Willamette Valley, we want you to make Lawrence Air your home, and our shop your shop.
We are looking for someone who specializes in commercial / general aviation aircraft who is attentive and respectful in a customer service-oriented business. Someone who has a passion for aviation, very detail oriented but able to see the larger picture. The hours can change dependent on time of year and can include evenings and weekends.
On Call hours will be discussed and agreed upon but availability is a must with a 30 minute response time to the field.
Hourly wage will depend upon your experience.
- Maintains aircraft components airworthiness by performing repairs. Including 100-hour and annual inspections.
- Prepares work assignment by studying work orders and schedules; gathering parts and supplies.Inspects transparency components for completion of overhauls, repairs, and modifications.
- Maintains air safety by adhering to regulations and manuals, such as, FAA, ATA, parts catalogues, technical orders, etc.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization of mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform routine releases returning aircraft to service.
- Perform line maintenance on regional aircraft's at line station.
- Sign off on Annual Inspections.
- Perform all duties associated with Managing a Maintenance Shop.
Discussed prior to offer acceptance
Job Ident #:
Lawrence Air Service